PokemonWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokemonWorld

Gotta Catch Them All!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DONT CLICK ON THIS POST, ITS OLD THE NEW ONE IS MATT AND TYPHLOSION IN CREATED CHARACTERS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt

Matt

DONT CLICK ON THIS POST, ITS OLD THE NEW ONE IS MATT AND TYPHLOSION IN CREATED CHARACTERS Empty
PostSubject: DONT CLICK ON THIS POST, ITS OLD THE NEW ONE IS MATT AND TYPHLOSION IN CREATED CHARACTERS   DONT CLICK ON THIS POST, ITS OLD THE NEW ONE IS MATT AND TYPHLOSION IN CREATED CHARACTERS EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:34 pm

Name:Brendon

Pokemon: typhlosion

Attacks:Typhlosion-flamethrower, overheat, fire wheel, and mega punch

Defenses:?

Looks:avatar

Bio:He grew up with his family watching his dad and his brother on the pokeranch then when he turned 10, he got his first pokeball and he caught a gliscor by a lot of luck now he wants to be part of the part of the elite four

Last edited by Matt on Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://narutold.forumotion.net
Matt

Matt

DONT CLICK ON THIS POST, ITS OLD THE NEW ONE IS MATT AND TYPHLOSION IN CREATED CHARACTERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DONT CLICK ON THIS POST, ITS OLD THE NEW ONE IS MATT AND TYPHLOSION IN CREATED CHARACTERS   DONT CLICK ON THIS POST, ITS OLD THE NEW ONE IS MATT AND TYPHLOSION IN CREATED CHARACTERS EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:54 am

can sum1 approve him
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

Trainer Data
Pokemon:

PostSubject: Re: DONT CLICK ON THIS POST, ITS OLD THE NEW ONE IS MATT AND TYPHLOSION IN CREATED CHARACTERS   DONT CLICK ON THIS POST, ITS OLD THE NEW ONE IS MATT AND TYPHLOSION IN CREATED CHARACTERS EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:50 pm

Hey i got Lucario too!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Guy

Ninja Guy

PostSubject: Re: DONT CLICK ON THIS POST, ITS OLD THE NEW ONE IS MATT AND TYPHLOSION IN CREATED CHARACTERS   DONT CLICK ON THIS POST, ITS OLD THE NEW ONE IS MATT AND TYPHLOSION IN CREATED CHARACTERS EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:50 pm

so do i.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: DONT CLICK ON THIS POST, ITS OLD THE NEW ONE IS MATT AND TYPHLOSION IN CREATED CHARACTERS   DONT CLICK ON THIS POST, ITS OLD THE NEW ONE IS MATT AND TYPHLOSION IN CREATED CHARACTERS EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:40 pm

but that doesnt answer my question, can some1 freakin approve me plz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DONT CLICK ON THIS POST, ITS OLD THE NEW ONE IS MATT AND TYPHLOSION IN CREATED CHARACTERS   DONT CLICK ON THIS POST, ITS OLD THE NEW ONE IS MATT AND TYPHLOSION IN CREATED CHARACTERS Empty

Back to top Go down

DONT CLICK ON THIS POST, ITS OLD THE NEW ONE IS MATT AND TYPHLOSION IN CREATED CHARACTERS
Page 1 of 1